Service Group 1: Traning and skills development
This service aims to increase the competitiveness of companies by raising their awareness of disruptive digitalization technologies and optimizing processes to improve products or services or increase management efficiency. It includes:
- Technology dissemination and awareness services: technology seminars, both online and in person, focused on facilitating the knowledge and use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and High-performance computing (HPC).
- Technological training and capacity building training: Courses with a training program tailored to user and expert level, which may include both theoretical and practical activities that cover the following technologies: Digital Twin, Industrial Internet Platform, IoT, AI, Supercomputing, Robotics, Big Data and Cloud, Reverse Engineering, Additive Manufacturing.
Service Group 2: Testing before investing
Digitization mentoring services, digitization diagnostics, advisory services, visits to digital demonstrators, and proof-of-concept and prototype design support services. The objective is to achieve a substantial improvement in competitiveness and cost reduction through digitalization, providing knowledge in the technological bases of digital transformation: AI and HPC.
- Digitalization mentoring services.
- Diagnostic service of technological digitization for SMEs, microenterprises, and individual entrepreneurs.
- Technology advisory services.
- Digital demonstrator visit services.
- Support services for the design of proofs of concept and prototypes.
Service Group 3: Support to find investments
It consists of the provision of technical advisory services for access to funding opportunities for new R&D&I projects in the digital area. This service ranges from the analysis of funding opportunities at the European, national, or regional level, to support in achieving private investors.
Service Group 4: Networking and access to innovation ecosystems
DIGIS3 provides the appropriate framework for networking among the different stakeholders in digitization and among regional and international enterprises. The service includes:
- Information services on new technological trends, the most demanded new professional profiles in Industry 4.0, and lists of companies supplying technologies for their implementation in companies and the Public Administration.
- Entrepreneurial Ecosystem, advisory and consulting services oriented to startups and entrepreneurs that can be offered from incubation services to mentoring services at a business level, depending on their level of digital maturity.
- Organization of sectorial congresses, technological events, B2B Matchmaking that allow companies in Castilla and León to learn about the latest technological trends and establish contacts with suppliers of these digital technologies.